Professional Services Consultant
Our client a leading global tech vendor is growing its regional operation and is hiring for their professional services consulting practice. The company is highly active in the region is looking for an experienced Professional Services Consultant to join their agile and fast-paced team here in Dubai office.
The candidate will get to work on transformation projects with leading clients across the MENA region. You will going a forward thinking and bright team, gain valuable cross-stack experience and engage with industry leaders.
We’re looking for a highly technical customer engagement individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and comfortable working closely with customers.
- Strong communication, customer introduction, analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethics, driven, dependable, and responsible
- Team player, proactive networking attributes, results and execution focused, self-starter
- Being able to combine deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- 6+ years of software development/consulting/pre-sales experience/support experience, preferably in several distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis etc
- Strong knowledge of Linux diagnostics and tuning; (Windows and UNIX experience would be a plus)
- Should be ready for frequent short trips to customer site during the working week
What You’ll Do:
- Immediately impact clients by partnering throughout the entire lifecycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions.
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
- Deliver customer classroom-based training to architect, developer and operations roles
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers and account teams